Available from Compensation Resources, Inc.
Executive Compensation analyses are significantly complex and need to be conducted in a systematic, supportable manner. Compensation Resources, Inc. (CRI) has been a leader in all areas of Executive Compensation for over 25 years. CRI's obligations to our clients involve being an independent facilitator, educator and partner. We are committed to creating competitive compensation programs that are tailored to our clients' needs, goals, and philosophy. In conducting an Executive Compensation analysis, our main focus is to recognize the Company's industry and size so that every customized compensation plan is unique and serves a direct correlation with the goals to maximize the Company's compensation investment. Effective total compensation packages provide the essential tools necessary to recruit and retain key individuals, while providing those executives with compensation that has long-term growth potential with favorable tax benefits.
CRI’s Executive Compensation consulting services include:
• Board/Compensation Committee Advisory Services
• Executive Compensation Analysis
• Executive Employment, Severance and Change of Control Agreements
• Executive Stock Option & Equity
• Intermediate Sanctions
• Long-Term Incentive, Short Term Incentive &Performance Plans
• Supplemental Executive Retirement Plans and Benefits
• Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plans
• Total Compensation and Reward Strategies