NABPS Accredited Background Investigations
Available from U.S. Security Care Inc
Accredited by the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS), USSC completed a comprehensive NABS audit and review process – one of 34 out of 400 security companies to receive this accreditation.
Post-employment, USSC is an authorized agent for the U.S. government’s E-Verify services.
Highly-trained professionals with criminal justice degrees conduct our background investigations. We use primary sources such as federal, state and county courthouse repositories to research, analyze and fact-check data before providing it to our clients.
Background Investigation Reports
Our fully-encrypted system provides reports that are easy-to-read, self-explanatory and confidential.
Why Choose U.S. Security Care?
• Customer Service: Our customer service support includes a 24-hour, 7-day call center in addition to your account representative
• Competitive Pricing: We offer customized packaging and volume discounts designed around your needs
• Ease of Use: Our secure online submission process includes convenient status reviews, management report options and easy-to-read report formats
• Adverse Action Letter: We offer accessible customized letters
• Drug Screening: A nationwide, facility administered drug screening network including MRO for DOT compliance
• Responsive Reporting: Two-business-day average turnaround on most criminal investigations, credit checks and employment/education verifications